FIRST DAY: CUSCO – WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHU PICCHU
The pick you up at 5:45 hrs. Hotel and brought them to the train station, where we will go see pictures que landscapes, until the Km 104 where we began our trek. From the archaeological site of “Chanchabamba” (2250 mts) went up by approx. 2 1 / 2 hours to the fascinating archaeological site of Wiñaywayna (2650 mts) where we enjoyed a picnic. In the afternoon we follow the semi-tropical forest to the “Intipunku” (the Gate of the Sun) of where we can enjoy the first panoramic view of the majestic Machu picchu. From here we descend by bus to Aguas Calientes where you can optionally visit the thermal baths and comfortably spend the night in a hostel can this be the Inka Tambo Hostal, Hostal Continental, Hostal Royal Garden, among others according to availability.
SECOND DAY: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After breakfast we went with the first bus to Machu Picchu to enjoy sunrise in this magical place before the arrival of other tourists from Cusco. Enjoy the tranquility of the lost city of the Incas on a guided tour, some free time.In the Afternoon return to Ollantaytambo on train, at the train station is going to wait for us the bus for come back to Cusco.
VERY IMPORTANT .-
Although the rules of Inka Trail Expeditions, says that reservations must be made five days before, we recommend you make your reservation well in advance, the average peak indicates that 90 days before departure and there’s no room, this because it can only be 500 people per day, just so you can keep from erosion and pollution of the road network and the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Train ticket from Cusco to Km 104.
- Professional guide specializing in Inca Trail.
- Admission to Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Food (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner).
- Bus ticket Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- 1 Night Hotel (double room).
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Food not mentioned
- Extra services such as Tips
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
RECOMMEND BRING THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
- insect repellent
- hiking boots (preferably waterproof ankle protectors)
- sun hat or cap
- toilet paper
- raincoat (or poncho plastic).
- We recommend you bring appropriate clothing for sunny days.
- Also, depending on their interest to carry a photo camera or camcorder, binoculars, sunglasses, brújula.Todos Teams must have light to moderate weight.