First Day: Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas
We start at 8:00 hrs. We will pick you up from your hotel to go to the quaint little village of Pisac, here we will visit the typical market, and obrserve the terraced fields on the mountains slopes. Then we´ll visit the archaeological site of Pisac (3500m), its sacred chambers, observatories and temples.
The Pisaq market boasts a weekly fair in which you can buy unique local handicrafts and textiles.
Then we head to Urubamba where we have a buffet lunch with typical peruvia meals. Then we continue to the breath-taking fortress of Ollantaytambo, where we wil enjoy a guided tour and we will discover how the Inkas moved their massive rocks across rivers and placed them on top of huge mountains.
Finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train towards Aguas Calientes. Overnight at your hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Second Day: Tour Machu picchu “The lost city of the Incas”
After getting up early and having breakfast, we go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we appreciate a spectacular sunrise. Then our tour guide will explain us about the wonderful citadel of Machu Picchu, we will visit the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun temple, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries for more than two hours.
Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu (without Guide).
Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. Then we will descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, with our private transportation to return to Cusco.
- All transfers from your hotel, stations.
- Tour to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English.
- Tickets to all the attractions in Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 buffet breakfast in the hotel and a buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
Please contact us for details about our offers: